*Large-scale and live graphic recording
*Remote and in-studio graphics
If you are organizing a conference, an annual gathering, or a workshop, you can use graphic recording to get the most out of it. Among the many benefits, graphic recording brings value by:
- Encouraging strategic thinking by showing the big picture.
- Clarifies topics and strategies and deepens understanding.
- Supplies you with ready-to-go images and messages to spread through your social network.
- Captures an unforgettable picture of your event.
- Creates a group memory that can be shared with those who were not present, or it can be used in your internal and external communication, and of course, on your social media.
To get the most out of visual thinking, planning in advance with you graphic professional/scriber.
If you contact me before the event I can work with your in-house facilitator to co-design your strategic session, according to your needs and especially to your desires outcomes.
I can create ad-hoc large-sized templates for specific sessions, where I will be capturing the key points of your conversations, but also to let participants of the workshop to physically interact with the template, creating a truly collective work and a growing sense of belonging and ownership on the project.
Another great way to help you "harvest" results during a collaborative workshop is to create harvesting worksheets, which each participant can use to collect the highlights from one session.
I can translate in a still canvas your company storytelling if you want to communicate in a fast and interesting way, for example, your values, a new strategy, or your newly modified company structure to all of your employees.
I will guide you through the whole process, starting from writing and synthesizing the story you wish to tell to how to use it in your communication channels, according to your needs.